About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Week Survey

How far along? 30 weeks  Where has the time gone??? AHHHH!!!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 20.4 lbs.
How big is baby? The baby is 16 inches long and weighs around 3 lbs....woo hoo!!!!  My little guys is getting big!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! 
Sleep: I usually get a daily nap when Nataleigh lays down for her afternoon nap...can last up to 3 hours...woo hoo..sometimes over the last 2 weeks I didn't get in my nap due to traveling and Christmas but when I did that was the time I slept best for the day.  Some nights I sleep okay other nights I don't.  I feel as if I have insomnia at times because I will be up till 130 and can't fall asleep....it's frustrating but I guess it's something I just have to deal with.  Although last night I did sleep really good...thank God!
Best moment this week: Celebrating Christmas and Christ's birth, spending time with family.
Movement: yes...he is such a little wiggle worm!
Food cravings: anything and everything!  The last couple of weeks I've been doing really good about my appetite and I didn't gain a ton of weight over Christmas but something happened a few days ago and I feel like I am constantly hungry.  I try and eat small portions more frequently but man this little guy is making me want to eat everything in the house!  I just hope I don't gain 28 more pounds before I have him...then it would be like I was pregnant all over again with Nataleigh....I gained 48 lbs with her and I am trying really hard to do better with him!  My goal is to stay under 200!  Please Lord let me make this goal!
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  None that I know of
Belly Button in or out? In..but getting bigger and more shallow each an everyday!
Stretchmarks? No new ones. woo hoo!
How are you feeling? getting more exhausted as time is getting closer to D-Day...my little Nataleigh is full of energy and keeps me on my feet chasing after her all day long except for when she is taking her nap....ahhh I love nap time!  Other than that things are going well in our household.  With the new year here, Nate will be starting his Online Classes which is going to be interesting.
What I am looking forward to: 1) my mom's birthday in a few days. 2) My "Sprinkle" for baby boy next Saturday  3)  3rd Trimester Baby!!!!!!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite and getting good sleep. 
Weekly Wisdom:
REMEMBER TO TAKE MY VITAMINS!!! I've been doing much better with this one..but it's still very important.  Eat in moderation....I think I have been doing better with this one too...but again it's a great reminder!
Milestones: Making it another week...hoping that I will make it till at least 37 weeks this time..that will be an accomplishment itself!


Here is a picture of our family from Christmas.  Hope everyone had a wonderful day! 
I was 29 weeks pregnant on Christmas

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that I'll be able to come down and help you once your baby is here!

    ReplyDelete