About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

34 Week Survey

How far along? 34 weeks 1 day only 6 more weeks or less...getting closer and closer...woo hoo!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 28 lbs.
How big is baby? The baby is around 20 inches long and weighs around 5 lbs.  My little guys is getting big!  I also just read that his testicles are descending this week...woo hoo!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! I'm actually growing out of some of my pants now...my belly is much different this time around than when I was pregnant with Nataleigh.
Sleep:I've been sleeping okay.  I wake up a bunch to readjust and go to the bathroom.  I still love my naps!  Even with a couple hour nap I feel ready for bed around 9pm!
Best moment this week: Knowing that our little guy is doing good and I wasn't going into labor on Friday!
Movement: yes...his movements are getting much more painful.  I feel him all over but still a lot in my right ribs.
Food cravings: Mainly juice...especially grape juice...I can't get enough of it...but boy does it have a lot of calories!  As far as food...Everything.  well mostly everything.  I have to be careful because this is the time when the weight can get out of control...yikes! 
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a couple weeks now so my body is practicing...yay....
Belly Button in or out? In barely....it might be an outie by the time he comes.
Stretchmarks? No new ones that I see but boy oh boy do I feel super stretched out.
How are you feeling? I have been having dizzy spells over this last week and went to see my OB on Friday.  I found out I am really dehydrated so I need to drink at least 1 gatorade/powerade a day to replenish the electrolytes the baby has sucked out of me and that I need to eat 100g of protein a day!  So I have been working on that one which is really tough! 
What I am looking forward to: Getting everything done,packed and ready for the little guy before he gets here!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite and getting good sleep. 
Weekly Wisdom:
One more day of work so enjoy it and have fun....but don't over exert yourself.  Drink LOTS OF WATER and EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN.   Anyone have some good recipes or know of snacks that are packed full of protein...I need help in this area.  Also put your feet up...the swelling is getting worse now...It just started within the last week to week and a half! ugg!
Milestones: Making it another week...hoping that I will make it till at least 37 weeks this time..that will be an accomplishment itself!










 Sorry there are so many pictures...I couldn't decide which ones to add so I added them all... I took the pictures myself and will probably do so till he comes!

Well that is all for now!  Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. You are alllll belly this time! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I love the picture with the mirror in the corner. It looks really neat. Glad we got to hang out this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete