About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

31 Week Survey

How far along? 31 weeks  getting closer and closer...woo hoo!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 23 lbs.
How big is baby? The baby is 18 inches long and weighs more than 3 lbs according to my doctor last week he weighs around 4 lbs....woo hoo!!!!  My little guys is getting big!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! 
Sleep:well it is a hit or miss thing right now.  The last 2 days I have slept really well but then the days before I had really bad insomnia where I could only sleep for 2 or 3 hours!  NOT GOOD!!!  Hopefully I will be sleeping better until his arrival so I can be refreshed and ready to go to keep up with my growing family and all the activities we are involved in.
Best moment this week:Going to my Sprinkle thrown by my SILs & MIL!  It was so nice...I'll do a post on it later!
Movement: yes...he is such a little wiggle worm but slowing down a little bit since he is getting bigger.  Main areas I feel him in is my ribs the right side more than the left.
Food cravings:Everything.  well mostly everything.  I have to be careful because this is the time when the weight can get out of control...yikes!
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a week now so my body is practicing...yay....
Belly Button in or out? In..but getting bigger and more shallow each an everyday!
Stretchmarks? No new ones. woo hoo!
How are you feeling? I feel pretty great today!  Like I said earlier I have had 2 amazing nights of sleep in a row so that is super helpful.
What I am looking forward to: Bible study tomorrow in Galatians, Mom2Mom on Thursday we are staring our new study in the book Beautiful in God's Eyes looking forward to that also getting paid on Thursday is a nice thing.  My friends Ethan and Rachel are getting married on Saturday and we are going to attend the wedding as a family!  Haven't done that in a while so it should be a great time!  Also getting the nursery prepared for the little guy..getting things organized.
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite and getting good sleep. 
Weekly Wisdom:
REMEMBER TO TAKE MY VITAMINS!!! I've been doing much better with this one..but it's still very important.  Eat in moderation....I think I have been doing better with this one too...but again it's a great reminder!
Milestones: Making it another week...hoping that I will make it till at least 37 weeks this time..that will be an accomplishment itself!

 My baby bump at 31 weeks pregnant!  He's getting big!!!
 Front view...Thanks Megan for taking the picture!  They look great!

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love your profile with the birds :)

    you are moving right along now girl!!

    ReplyDelete