About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sprinkle

My wonderful family threw me a "Sprinkle" on January 8th to help me get some things I need for Baby Boy's arrival.  The main thing I asked for were clothes....we only had 3 outfits and that is definitely not enough.  My SIL's, MIL and mom all helped make it possible...thank you all for making it such an awesome day for me!  I loved everything about it.  The cake was delicious, the games were fun and all the clothes were fabulous!  I cannot wait for our little boy to get here.  Here are some pictures from that wonderful day!

















































Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Thanks again to everyone who helped make the "Sprinkle" possible...it was a great turnout and we received a lot of great stuff...thanks again!

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment