About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

32 Week OB appt

Hi everyone.  This morning I had an OB appt to see how our little boy is doing.  My weight is good.  His heart rate is in the 130's a little lower than what he usually is at which is in the 140's but nothing to be worried about.  The OB has that my due date is March 18th which would make me 31 weeks and 4 days...so when she measured me he is measuring 32 weeks and 4 days which is closer to my due date of March 12th.  I am hoping and praying he comes within the next 5 or 6 weeks.  It is getting closer and closer and I am feeling a lot of pressure to get things straightened up in our apartment but it is hard when my little Nataleigh keeps me so busy.  On Friday I am going to pick up our bassinet from my brothers house and then get it set up.  Looking forward to that :D  Nothing else to report on right now, just wanted to update everyone on his progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment