About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010 Festivites

This year was extremely busy for the Buchinger household at Christmas time!  We celebrated 5 times and we have one more to celebrate with my dad.  Here are some pictures of the festivities.  Hope you enjoy them!

The first couple of pictures are of my wonderful family and I hanging out at my parents house.

 Nataleigh wearing mommy's boots!  She looks too cute!

Nataleigh visited Santa but I don't have the picture scanned yet...I will soon!  Here are a few pics from her at the mall.
 This is the face she made when she was sitting on Santa's lap.
 She loves playing in front of mirrors!
 Nataleigh with Daddy :D
 Sitting on the hippo
 Riding down the nose.

 Here are a few pictures of Nate, Nataleigh & I helping my parents put up their Christmas tree.  This was the first time Nataleigh was able to help...she really enjoyed herself and was a big help!

 Nate & Dave putting the tree in the living room
 Nataleigh & Nana vacuuming up the needles
 Nataleigh loves to vacuum!
 Momma & her baby girl!
 Daddy unraveling the lights
Daddy & Nana putting the lights on the tree.
 Papa playing with Nataleigh
Daddy & Nataleigh putting ornaments on the tree
 Nataleigh holding onto an ornament
 Momma & Nataleigh decorating the tree
 Family picture in front of the Christmas tree all decorated

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve.  We celebrated with the Bishop Family and helped celebrate Grandpa Bishop's 80th birthday.  The party started out at the Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth and then we went back to celebrate as a family for the annual Christmas Gift Exchange...boy was that a fun afternoon/night!

 Nataleigh and Grandma getting a candy cane from Santa
 Pat, Megan & Amelia
 Auntie Em & Amelia
 Grandpa & Grandma Bishop with their children
 Jesse is getting ready to attack me!  AHHHH!!!
Family picture in front of the Christmas tree
 Jesse, Sam & Nataleigh in front of the Christmas tree.
 Uncle Bob playing with Nataleigh
 Nick & Lindsey
 Pat & Megan
 Aunt Kerry & Amelia
 Joe & Nataleigh hugging, Stephanie & Elizabeth

The next set of pictures are from the Buchinger Christmas at Nate's parents house.  We celebrated after we got back from the Bishop Christmas.  It was a lot of fun except we were missing Anne, Chris & Graydon! :(  We still enjoyed ourselves opening up presents and spending time with family.  Nataleigh was not interested in opening presents since it was so close to her bedtime.  She was quite cranky so we put her to bed and continued on opening our presents.
 A picture of some of the presents
 A different angle
 Amelia in the giant stocking
 My sweet husband & I
 Pat & Amelia
Sleepy Amelia & Megan
 The bib we got for them that matches their diaper bag
 A cute outfit for Amelia
 Little blue dress for baby girl
 Dragon software for Nate from his parents...it's going to be very helpful this winter once he starts school next week.
 The mug we made for Grandpa.

Here are some pictures from Christmas morning with my family.  The only tradition my family has is having breakfast as a family on Christmas morning.  The menu: waffles & honey ham with OJ....mmmm...I want some right now!
 Nataleigh eating her first waffle
 Nick opening his present
 Nataleigh started to understand the concept of opening up presents and decided she was going to open up every one's.
 The mug we made for Papa
 Nana holding the picture frame of her and Nataleigh that says Nana & me
 Papa & Nataleigh playing with the worm that lights up.
 My mom's Christmas present...it seems every year he puts something on one of the mounts and yells at my mom saying,"MARY...what did you do to my deer/elk/caribou?"  If you look close you will see there are a pair of diamond earrings.
 She's trying to figure out what he is talking about....then she spots them
 She how pretty!
 Nataleigh & 1 of the 4 baby dolls she got for Christmas.
 The diamond earrings Nate got for me for Christmas
 Slippers I got for Nate
 Playing with Nataleigh's beauty set

The next set of pictures are from Christmas afternoon celebrating with my grandparents.
 GG (Great Grandma) opening the gift basket from Nate & I
 By this celebration Nataleigh knew exactly what to do and started opening presents without being told what to do...it was so cute!
 GG & Great Grandpa
 GG with the Clinque Gift set from Nick & my parents
 Nick also got GG a type of Kindle but not a Kindle.
 A nice side view of me at 29 weeks, serving punch bowl cake
 GG & Nataleigh

Finally, this last set of pictures are from Sunday evening celebrating with Dave's dad and in laws
 Ashley with her son Ashton...he is a big boy...he is 13 months old and is bigger than Nataleigh!  He wears size 24 months!  Nataleigh is still in 18 months....He is going to be one big boy!
 Duane with his presents from my parents
 Mom & Dave with Logan, Luke, Landon and Lincoln (their niece & nephews)
 The Raczkowski Family

Woooooo!!!!  That was a lot of celebrating but soooo much fun!  We still need to visit my dad and celebrate with him but not quite sure when that will take place.   Thank you for looking at all the fun we had with our families this Christmas...we hope your Christmas was as blessed as ours!

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment