About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Comparison pictures

I was working on my Facebook album and thought I should do this on my blog also so here are some comparison pregnancy pictures....my my how my little guy has grown!
 9 weeks
 
  10 weeks
 12 weeks
 13 weeks
 15 weeks
 18 weeks
22 weeks
 IT'S A BOY!!!
 24 weeks
25 weeks

 29 weeks
 29 weeks
31 weeks

Kind of cool to see how big he has been getting...hope you enjoyed the comparison!

That's all for now!  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment