About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge

I know I just got done doing a challenge but I have been wanting to do this challenge for a while now...more than 2 months!  Now that I feel like I have my feet back on solid ground and I am doing well and I am pretty much adjusted to having 2 kids I am so sick and tired of CLUTTER!!!!  So to fight it I am going to do this challenge.  Anyone else interested?  Here is the list of things I will be tackling:

1. Junk Drawer
2. Computer Desk
3. Tupperware Cabinet
4. Linen Closet
5. Under Kitchen Sink
6. Dresser Drawers
7. Pantry
8. Coat Closet
9. Toy Organization
10. Laundry Room
11. Freezer
12. Spice Cabinet
13. Medicine Cabinet
14. Under Bathroom Sink(s)
15. Medicine/Vitamin Storage
16. Fridge
17. Mail
18. Keepsakes
19. Master Closet
20. Photos
21. You Pick

This is a list I got from one of the blogs I follow: a bowl full of Lemons

What I am planning on doing is taking before and after pictures and then doing a post on each.  I also might do a few more things like organize my book case and a few other things while I on my way to getting organized.  I am so excited!

Well that is all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment