About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 23 of Blog Challenge

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Honeymooning in Caseville, MI.  It was very romantic and we had a lovely time.  The cabin there is very rustic and there was a lot to do.  They had an original Putt-Putt but when we went back there this last July it changed to a different type of mini golf.  We also went on the carpet slide they have which is pretty fun.  During our honeymoon, the town of Caseville was celebrating their annual "cheeseburger festival".  All the restaurant and stores had different things going on and it was a lot of fun.  Anyone who is married understands that the honeymoon is an awesome vacation because you are starting your lives as a married couple on this vacation.  That is why it is my favorite vacation!  Here are a few pictures of the vacay!

 Walking in Caseville during the cheeseburger festival
 Getting ready to go home to Indiana to start unpacking and start our lives!
 The first sunset we saw at the cabin
One of my favorite pictures of Nate...I love everything about it!

Well that is all for now....till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment