About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 27 of Blog Challenge

Day 27-Pets

Since Nate & I got married we have been living in apartments so we are not allowed to have pets.  At my mom's house I did have a couple of cats, Chewbacca (long haired white cat, very shy until he warms up to you) and Baby (long haired grey Persian that I got for Christmas 11 years ago)  I loved my cats but unfortunately they both died before this post.  Chewbacca died in the fall....he had some sort of throat cancer, my parents had to put him down because he was suffering and they couldn't watch him suffer anymore.  Baby died on my mom's birthday this year in January.  She suffered from Leukemia and my parents tried so many things to help her but one night she took a turn for the worst and my mom stayed up with her the whole night until she passed away.  My family are pet lovers...especially when it comes to cats.  They haven't got another pet yet because they are still trying to get over the loss of the two cats.  I hope that someday when Nate & I have a house we will have pets...they can be expensive but the love they bring to a family and the memories they create are wonderful and I want my children to experience that!

That is all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment