About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 24 of Blog Challenge

Day 24-Something you've learned

Hmm...this is again a very interesting topic!  I've learned so many things in my 27 years of life.

1. Love is a wonderful thing.  My husband and kids are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!  The time I get to spend with them everyday makes me a better wife & mom...They make me the person I am today!

2. Being an x-ray tech is pretty cool (well most of the time) we get to see some pretty interesting things and I love the career I have chosen.

3. God is so incredible that there is really no word to describe how great he is!  I don't know how he sent his only son to die on the cross so that we could be forgiven and have eternal life....being a mom that would be impossible to do but he sacrificed him so we(his children) could spend eternity with him!

I could go on and on about the things I've learned but these are just a few.  I need to catch up with my blog so I am going to stop here.

That's all for now....till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment