About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 29 of Blog Challenge

Day 29-3 Wishes

1. I would lose all the baby weight from both pregnancies plus a little extra so I can get down to the weight I was when I got married.

2. We can pay off our debt in less than a year.

3. We find our dream home someday!

I have many more wishes but I know at least the first two are achievable...I think it is good to have wishes that are achievable :D

That's all for now...till next time!

2 comments: