About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 28 of Blog Challenge

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

I HATE having a dirty house...I can't relax when I know I have a sink full of dishes, the hamper is full of clothes that need to be washed, you can wipe away dust from the tv screen or you can see the toothpaste on the mirror that has managed to cling to when it flies out of your mouth!!!!  It drives me crazy!!!  I started a cleaning chart before I had Adam because I knew I would need something to help me stay on track when it comes to cleaning.  Here it is a list of things I do each day since Blogger won't let me upload my schedule.

Mondays:
Clean Bathrooms               
Clean Microwave
Clutter
Wipe Cabinets
Clean Inside Cabinets

Tuesdays:
Dust House
Wash Windows
Clean Under sinks
Laundry
Clean Out Car

Wednesdays:
Vacuum House
Clean Fridge
Clutter
Clean Diaper Pail
File Paperwork

Thursdays:
Menu/Shop
Wash Light Switches
Clean Pantry
Wash Shower Curtain
Clean Linen closet

Fridays:
Wash Floors
Wash Door Knobs
Clutter
Clean Garbage Can

Saturdays:
 Sheets/Towels
Sanitize Stuff
Glass Surfaces
Laundry

Sundays:
Sweep Floors
Clean Mirrors
Clean Desk
Organize Recipes

This helps me to keep up on the cleaning so my house doesn't look like a mess.  Hope it helps you if you struggle with keeping your place clean....also keep reading because I am going to do a "21 Days to Getting Organized" challenge.  I would love it if people would join me in doing this challenge.  Since Adam came along...the clutter has really started to bother me..so I figured I would do this challenge to help me!

Well that is all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment