About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Postpartum Survey-1 month

Thought this might be a fun post to do...I'm pretty proud of myself so far!

How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks and 5 days.

How long was labor? About 16 hours...but contractions slowed way down for a good chunk of it (maybe 6 hours) Hard labor: 1hr and 45 mins...after they broke my water that sped things up a ton and then an hour after that it was so painful I could hardly stand it!

Total weight gain: 44lbs.

Total weight loss since: 32 lbs. 12 more to go! I need to stop snacking on junk food and start walking now that it is getting nicer outside :D

Back into your own clothes yet? For the most part except most of my pants do not fit yet.

Did you get stretch marks? Yes but I already had then when I was pregnant with Nataleigh so it doesn't really matter to me.

Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? Vaginally all-natural baby!

Best moment this week: Getting more organized...weirdo I know!

What I miss about being pregnant: Feeling him moving inside me.

How big is baby: He was 7 lbs. 1 oz. at birth and a little over 9 lbs. now.

Baby's temperament? He is a content baby...but if he is too full after eating then he is a little more fussy.

What I am looking forward to: Adam sleeping through the night :D Fitting into all of my clothes, losing all the baby weight and more...I want to get down to the weight I was when I got married...I feel like I was in the best shape and health!  I am looking forward to taking lots of pictures of my kiddos :D

I'll add some pictures later today.


Well that is all for now....till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment