About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 22 of Blog Challenge

Day 22-Favorite city

Hmm...this is a different topic to think about.  I really like Ann Arbor and Lansing.  They have a lot more to do than Jackson..however if we are talking about my favorite city in the world that is a tough one.  I have traveled to few different countries and I must say I love the cities in the Philippines the best.  Tuguegaro City which is the north part of the main island and is where I have some wonderful friends that I hope to see again some day.  We stay in contact via Facebook and it is nice to catch up with them from time to time!  The reason why I love it there so much is the temperature, the breath taking views and the wonderful memories.  It is quite the place!

Another city is for sure Mishawaka.  This is where Nate & I moved to right after we got married.  It is a big town with so much to do and of course lots of different options on where to eat :D  One of our favorite places to eat out at was at a place called Five Guys..it's a burger shop that is AWESOME!!!  Not only did we move to Mishawaka after we got married but it was Nataleigh's first home.  This makes Mishawaka more important than any other city!

Well that is all for now....till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment