About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

7 Things Sunday

So I was reading different blogs and there was a girl who does this thing on her blog weekly and I thought that it was pretty cool! Unfortunately this isn't my idea but what I share are my thoughts/ideas/dreams/goals/ramblings and etc.

1. I am so happy MSU beat Maryland at the buzzer today(85-83)! Woo Hoo!!!!

2. I am looking forward to seeing where God is going to take us when Nate graduates from Bethel College in only 41 more days! He has a second interview sometime in April with Allegiance Health in Jackson, MI (my hometown!) He has not scheduled it yet but he will sometime this week!

3. I have a hard time drinking my daily recommended amount of water evenly though I know I should...it's hard!

4. I use cloth diapers and make my own baby food for my daughter Nataleigh!

5. I don't like wearing nail polish because when it chips it bugs me. So when it chips all of it has to come off. It only takes but a few hours for that to happen if it even takes that long.

6. My favorite Italian food is Chicken Parm! YUMMY!!!!

7. I am praying that when we move, I can clean out some of the clutter, re-organize and feel 10 lbs lighter from doing it!

Hope you enjoyed my thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em, I do not know how I missed all of these posts but I am loving them!! The pictures of Nataleigh in the hat are so cute.

    ReplyDelete