About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Meeting with my MOPS group





Yesterday, Nataleigh & I met up with my MOPS group at the South Bend Chocolate Cafe in downtown South Bend. They have really good sandwiches, wraps, soups and deserts! We try and meet up once a month somewhere outside our using meeting place at church to just have fun, let our kiddos play and to have adult conversations. Most of us are stay-at-home moms so we all agree it's nice to get out of the house and wear other clothes besides sweatpants and t-shirts! 4 of us met up with our kids and we had a really good time! Nataleigh played with Evolette (Halee's daughter) and Cosette (Natalie's daughter). The three of them were having so much fun. Nataleigh just loves being around other babies, she is so fascinated by them. Hopefully they will inspire/teach her to crawl...she is getting close!

Here are a few pictures of our meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment