About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Nataleigh's newest accessory!





This afternoon, Nataleigh & I went for a walk around the apartment complex. I was cleaning the other day in our bedroom and found a pair of sunglasses my mom got for Nataleigh for this summer. So before I took her outside, I tried them on her and they fit! She looked so cute! It was a nice afternoon to go for a walk...probably around 55-60 degrees...bright and sunny....we both loved it! Nataleigh was just talking away as we strolled along. I even jogged for a few minutes (man am I out of shape!) I wanted to jog the whole thing but I decided or at least my lungs decided it was better for me to walk briskly! I had a great time being in God's creation and soaking up the sun instead of being inside all day! I am happy that spring is here...more walks as a family outside! I am hoping to take Nataleigh to a playground sometime soon so that she can go for a swing...I am curious to see how she will like it...if my guess is right she will love it like everything else in her life! She is such a content baby and just happy with whatever she is doing/playing with. One of her favorite toys now is the mirror...I haven't let her play in front of it very much so I decided today I would try it out...boy does she just start a jabbering away!! I got such a kick out of and then she would look away and then look back into the mirror and get excited all over again! I love this little girl so much! God has blessed our family! Here a few pictures! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is so cute!! I love the little sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete