About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Safe Feeders

Yesterday as I was eating breakfast with Nataleigh she was getting mad because I wasn't feeding her any of my oatmeal.  I decided I was going to use my Baby Safe Feeders.  You put in a piece of food into the mesh liner and close it up and then give it your baby and then watch them go to town on it!  I gave Nataleigh a piece of banana and she just loved it! 

This is one version of the baby safe feeders.  This version looks a little easier to open than mine.  I have to push two little teeth together to open the latch to put the food in.  This one you unscrew to open it which is way easier!  Baby Safe Feeders from Babies R' Us sell for $10.99.  Images courtesy of Babies R' Us.  



You can get this  Sassy version from Walmart for $10.50.  Image courtesy of Walmart.


 This was when she first got it...she is getting so big and is able to hold onto it all by herself!


I just love this picture of her!  She really loves her banana!


Just thought I would show you these awesome feeders...I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!
Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Emileigh I have never seen those before, what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete