About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First night of many to come!

Last night Nataleigh slept from about 830 till 730 this morning! I am sooo happy! After a very hard weekend of getting basically no sleep I think we have her back on schedule! Sunday night after we got home from Dayton, Ohio, Nate & I talked about letting her cry it out that night and that's what we did. She woke up around 230 or 330 and we let her cry for around 1 to 1 1/2 hours but she did fall back asleep and she never really wailed she just wined. She found her thumb from time to time and then after awhile she gave up her fight and went to sleep! She woke up around 645 and then I nursed her and everyone was happy! I did work last night so it was up to my mom to keep her on schedule which she did a fantastic job! She put her in bed and Nataleigh never made a peep! This morning she was happy and we even got her 8 month photo shoot in before 10am! I am hoping she does well tonight again! Say some prayers! Here are a few of my favorite ones from this months photo shoot!




1 comment:

  1. I love her so much! Thanks for the call on monday...it is just what I needed, especially you praying with me. Love you Em...thanks for being so encouraging towards me during these trying times!

    ReplyDelete