About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My sweet husband!

Yesterday when I went shopping to get all of the supplies for Nataleigh's bow holder he called me and asked what we were doing for supper, I told him I hadn't thought about it yet but I would figure something out when I got home.  He called me back 15 minutes later and asked where a pot to boil water was kept.  He told me that he was going to make some dinner for us!  I was so excited...I didn't have to cook and he was making ME dinner!!!  When I got home he told me he was making macaroni and cheese with smoked sausage and mandarin oranges!  YUMMY!!!  The Mac N' Cheese was perfect...the meat on the other hand wasn't!  Let me explain a little...Nate bit into it and then took another bite and then looked at it and said, "Emma, what is this green thing in my sausage?"  I walked over and looked and I had no clue what it was...so we didn't eat the sausage...He was disappointed and sickened at the same time...he really wanted to eat the sausage but wasn't going to chance getting sick from doing so!  It was still sweet of him to cook for me! 

Today, Nate & I cleaned out the bookcase that holds all of Nate's books and papers for college.  He threw out so much stuff that he can now fit ALL of his books in the bookcase!  We are both looking forward to moving into a bigger apartment...we are kind of outgrowing our 1 bedroom!  It has been a great apartment though.

I just wanted to Praise my husband for doing some really sweet things for me!  I love him so much!

Till next time!

P.S. Don't buy Meijer brand smoked sausage (keilbasa) 

No comments:

Post a Comment