About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

7 Things Sunday

Hello everyone! I'm continuing my posts on 7 Things Sunday....just random thoughts of mine/dreams/goals in life...so here they are!

1. Sorry to repeat from last week but boy am I glad MSU won and now are in the Final 4! Back-to-back years! Yeah Baby!!!

2. Nate & I love The Amazing Race on CBS at 8pm, our favorite group right now is the Cowboy Brothers...they are just sooo funny! Well they came so close to being out...thank goodness that it was a non-elimination round! YAY for them and for us to watch them get back into the game!

3. Nataleigh is now able to go from sitting to her belly...sometimes she gets frustrated trying to do it but when she does do it...all is well! <3 my little girl!

4. Nate's last day of work was on Friday...woo hoo! So thankful we can spend some more quality time together! He graduates in about a month from now....getting so excited!

5. We have decided that we are going to Nate's parents for Easter...should be a fun time!

6. I love getting ***FREE*** underwear from Victoria's Secret! I haven't had to buy a pair of underwear in almost 3 years! Sorry if that is TMI!!! I just love that shop though!

7. I am going to make a craft tomorrow to hold all of Nataleigh's bows....looking forward to what I create...I will post pictures when I am done creating! YAY for Crafts!!!!

Well that's all for now...talk to you all later!

5 comments:

  1. Man, I love this! I think if we lived closer, I would be watching TV with you guys all day on sundays! So, about #6...are all your underwear either cream, black or white? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!!! It would be great to have a chill day with family! Maybe soon! YAY!

    I have a variety of colors and patterns! Very cute and I LOVE the way they fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emileigh I have to ask...how do you always get them for free?? I love their undies and have a variety of colors too, but haven't bought any new ones from there in a long time.

    Also...GO STATE!!!

    Oh, and you will have to post a picture of your bow craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to have a credit card with them and when you do they send you coupons for like $10 off a bra and then you also get a free pantie! It's awesome...well I canceled the credit card and they still send them to me...my mom also receives them but she gives them to me! So I accumulate them fast! I usually get around 12 a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a card with them, but canceled it as well..wish they still sent me the coupons, haha! lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete