About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

And so it has become a trend!

Nataleigh fell asleep while we went for our walk...so precious..I just love this picture of her!






Nataleigh sitting in the back of the van while I clean it out..she was having a blast just looking all around!



I am so happy to share that Nataleigh has been sleeping through the night again. Her first night of sleep was 3 nights ago and has continued since then! THANK GOD!!! I would prefer her to sleep into 7am but I can manage 600 and 630 just fine...I shouldn't be picky (seeing how some babies don't sleep through the night) I would just like to start her routine at that time :D

We had MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) this morning and Nataleigh did well like usual in her class. She was suppose to take a nap but only did for about 20 minutes and then wanted to hang out with the rest of the babies in her class. The workers told me that she likes to flirt with the boys....at 8 months old already?!?! I think she just likes to be around other babies....plus there were no other little girls in her class so I can see how they might think that! For only having a 20 minute nap she was as happy as can be! She is such a joy and is using her voice a lot more...especially in the morning...she is saying Dada dada and maaa maaa it's so cute!

We're getting ready to head outside. It's in the 60's and its beautiful! I'm going to clean the van and then take Nataleigh for a walk around our apartment complex...she just loves to look around at everything going on around her!

Nate gets home around 430 and hopefully we will get to hangout as a family! We are in need of some quality time as a family! Hopefully we can go to a park or something...maybe Nataleigh will get to have her first swing ride this afternoon! I'll post some pictures later!

Till later!
Emileigh

2 comments:

  1. Megan this is the hat you got her..thought you might like to see how it fits her now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....it looks great on her! just found these other blog posts!

    ReplyDelete