About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sleeping & Walking

Today was a good day! Nataleigh did better last night than she has all week! Thank God! She has been waking up 2 times a night (midnight and 3 am) which is very unusual for her since she has been sleeping through the night since she was 9 weeks old! I do believe she is teething (for real this time!)...you can see little buds when her gums are not swelled up...it's kinda cute. Another reason I believe she is teething is she is drooling a ton! The final reason is when she is nursing I can feel a difference in how she nurses...she is biting down harder than before but not completely biting. Last night however, she slept till 330 and kind of fussed till 430 which I am trying to let her cry/calm herself down to fall back asleep...it worked for a little while but then Nate told me to get her up and nurse her due to the fact it had been going on a hour since she first woke up. We got on our normal schedule for the day and have done well...I am praying tonight she does even better...I think she is starting to get back on routine! I am soooo excited!

Another update on a post about getting back on track with my weight goal...well I am down to 160.4 so I am down 2 lbs and I went for a walk with Nataleigh this afternoon. It was so nice out I wanted to walk around our apartment complex and let her look around....she is so fascinated by all the noises and new scenery. She just sits back and moves her head from side to side to try and catch every little thing we pass by...it is really cute! I feel really good about how today went and I am hoping that I continue to do good. Wish me luck and say some prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys and see N's little gums!! ;)

    ReplyDelete