About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

My brother-in-law Jesse is getting married August 14 and his fiancee sent me an email with a list of bridesmaid dresses.  So this morning I went to David's Bridal and tried on the six dresses and took some pictures.  I had a lot of fun doing it and I was even by myself!  The girl that helped me (Amy) was really sweet and took the photos...here is what they looked like:

1.

Not a huge fan of this one..it was a size too big and show a lot of cleavage!

2.

I liked this one...It fit really well!  I didn't mind that it was strapless either!  Her color is clover (the color of the first dress)

3.

This one was okay...Nate thought the material hanging down in the middle front looked like a curtain so he didn't like this one.

4.

My favorite one so far....it fit me so good with my body type!  Plus I like dresses that have a strap to them.

5.

Nate thought this dress looks like something Athena would wear...I don't have her body but maybe by the time this wedding is here I could!

6.

Not my favorite one but it was ok.  Not too sure about the whole one-shouldered look...it's something I don't typically wear.  I feel like I am too broad to wear a dress like this!


When I first got there I picked out one with the size I thought I would be and then Amy helped me with the rest.  I tried on a size 14 and it was too big!  Thank God!  Next size 12...yup she was able to zip her up all the way!!!  Woo hoo!!! I can fit into a size 12!  WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!  I tried on a few more dresses and I got into a size 10!  A 10! WHAT!!!! Yes indeed I did!  YEAH BABY!!  Now back to reality....their dresses run rather big so it might not be my true size but to be able to fit into those numbers made me feel like gold!

So what do you all think?  I would love to hear feedback and then I will let you know which dress my future sister-in-law chooses!  I'm excited to see what she chooses!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment