About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

7 Things Sunday

Sorry this is a day late but better late than never is what I think!  So here we go!


1. Since yesterday was Easter it is number 1!  God sent his only son Jesus to die on the cross and then 3 days later He rose again!  He took upon our sin so that we may have everlasting life!  Easter is one of the most important if not the most important event that has ever happened in our history!!!

2. So sad that Michigan State played so bad on Saturday...what a disappointment!

3. Nataleigh can wave hi/bye now!  Woo hoo!

4. Nate has 26 more days till graduation!  YAY!!!!  His interview is in 11 more days...getting excited about both of these important days!

5. I love spending time with my family!  We were at my in-laws house from Friday till Sunday and then at my parents house yesterday and came home this morning....everyone had a wonderful time!  I will post pictures later!  I have a ton to share!

6. How about this weather we are having???!!!!  I love Spring with the grass getting greener and the birds chirping and especially the warmer weather!  I wish it was like this all year round...no humidity and just sun! 

7. One of my favorite dips is Guacamole!  There are so many varieties that it makes it interesting to try out new ones and compare and contrast which one is best...my favorite is from my mom!  She makes a mean guac!

 

So there it is folks!  Hope you enjoy reading it!  Does anyone have a favorite dip they enjoy?

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment