About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!  Nate, Nataleigh & I were visiting with Nate's family from Friday till Sunday.  We went to church with Megan & Pat where they had a potluck breakfast!  It was so good and they had one of my favorite breakfast foods....sausage, biscuits and gravy!!! YUMMY!!!!  The service was great.  After the service we went out to visit Liam's grave site.  Megan and Pat chose the perfect place for him...the sun was shining down and it was very moving...it was the first time I had been back to visit his grave site.  I imagined seeing him standing there hand-in-hand with Jesus looking down at us...it was beautiful!  Since it was resurrection Sunday I know that is exactly where he is!

After church, we headed over to Grandma Cumings house for dinner.  She had prepared chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade rolls, Megan made an awesome grape salad (need that recipe!), green bean casserole, stuffing and salad.  It was so nice to visit with most of the cousins, aunts & uncles!  It had been a very long time since they all saw Nataleigh so I was really happy to be able to spend Easter with them.  Megan and Dorothy (my Mother-in-law) planned a little Easter egg hunt for Nataleigh...they had filled 5 eggs with the puffs she enjoys and then they hid them in the back yard.  After we got done taking family pictures, we headed out back and I helped Nataleigh find the eggs.  Here are a few pictures from my camera...I only have a few because I had a full card...boo!  Hope you enjoy them!

After dinner we drove to my parents house and took some more Easter pictures/ 9 month pictures of Nataleigh...it was so much fun!  They are still on my mom's card so when I make a disc I will post them!  Nataleigh had a lot of fun with rolling around on the floor.  She got papa laughing pretty hard!  Even uncle Nick had a blast watching her show off!  She would roll all over the place and suck on her toes!  What a joy she is to all of us!


                                      The Buchinger Family


                    Momma helping Nataleigh find Easter eggs!


                                  Nataleigh found an egg!

                                 
                                Nataleigh picking up the egg!

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment: