About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

MY FIRST AWARD!!!!!





Anne my sister-in-law from The Makings of a Baby Ostie awarded me with the Preppy Mafia award!  I am honored that you chose me Anne!  Thank you so much!

1. Who is your Style Icon?

Hm...this is a tough one because if you saw my style you wouldn't ask me about it because I need a lot of help in this area!!!!  I do like the way my sister-in-laws dress..they have a wonderful collection of clothes....they are classy, up-to-date and extremely stylish in my opinion...I would say they inspire me...I don't dress like any stars because I just cannot afford it so I do what I can!

2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. Book?

I'm not an avid reader so I don't have an answer for this question.

3.Favorite party theme?

I love decorating for the holidays...I can't narrow it down because I love all of them!!!  Each one has their own style and colors that coordinate with it so it's hard to say....I do love Fall though!

4. Go-to Halloween costume

Nate & I have not been to a Halloween party together so I don't have one..but my little Nataleigh was a pumpkin this last year...she was so cute...here are a few pictures of what she looked like!


5. Extravagance you can't live without.


I love Victoria's Secret shampoo and conditioner!  They smell so good and make my hair shine!  I feel pretty when I use these products!  I don't spend much money on myself but I do treat myself to these two things!

6. Living person you admire.

I admire a bunch of people...other mothers for their hard work, my mom for raising my brother and I and more reasons than I can type!  My husband...he treats me so good and is such a hard worker at everything he puts his mind to!  My in-laws because they are a very close family and I am so happy to be apart of it!  My grandparents because they helped my mom out when she needed their help and were awesome to live so close to and Nick (my brother) he is very laid back and has a wonderful sense of humor.

7. Greatest Fear?

I am afraid that something will happen to my husband or to my baby, also that my parents would die without knowing God.

8. Traits you deplore in yourself.

Selfishness with my time and laziness

9. What talent would you most like to have?

I would love to be able to sing well.

10. What is your greatest achievement?

Being a mom is at the top, being a wife, getting my degree in radiology.

Okay enough about me!
I have to tag 10 people, so in no particular order:

Our Journey...
As The Forest(e) Grows
Love, Actually
The Idea Room
Finding Fabulous
My Dear Trash
Shanty2Chic
somewhat simple
Design-Aholic
A girl and a glue gun



The rules:
Post the "Preppy Mafia" picture on your blog.
Tell who tagged you.
Answer the questions.
Tag 10 people & let them know you tagged them!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is a nice surprise! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I enjoyed learning more about you. I found you on Somewhat Simple and now following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I will have to try that vs shampoo....and your baby is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete