About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Floor Cleaner & toilet/tub scrub

Here are the recipes to make floor cleaner & toilet/tub scrub

Floor Cleaner:

1 cup white Distilled Vinegar
1 gallon purified water

Mix in a bucket and clean.  For wood floors just use 1/2 cup of Vinegar.  Do not get wood overly wet or pour directly on.  You can add a couple drops of lemon or orange essential oils for a fresh smell!

Toilet & Tub Scrub:
1/2 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Lemon Juice

Pour in and let soak for a few minutes....it will foam/bubble up.  Scrub away and admire your nice clean toilet & tub! 

Happy Cleaning!

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so trying the floor cleaner! Do you have to buy the purified water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done the floor cleaner yet but I think you can use your Brita pitcher.

    ReplyDelete