About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Homemade Dryer Sheets and Liquid Softner

I am just so excited that I can share these cost saving homemade cleaning recipes with everyone!  For those of you that don't have a lot of extra money and want to be thrifty these recipes are for you.  They are really easy to make and don't take a lot of time to do so either.

Dryer Sheets:
Old Flannel shirts (if you don't have one go down to Goodwill or a thrift store and purchase one that is inexpensive)
Liquid Laundry Softener

Cut flannels into squares.  Make a mixture of 1/2 liquid softener and 1/2 clean water in a large glass mason jar.  Soak flannel in the jar overnight then hang them out to dry.  Use 1 square per load, lasts about 5 loads.  Just wash and replace flannel squares back into the jar to remake.

OR

Spray a mixture of vinegar and a few drops of Essential Oils (you can find these at a Farmer's Market that are pretty inexpensive but great quality!) to a clean rag (or flannel) and toss in dryer.  Lasts 4 loads.

Liquid Softener:
1/4 cup distilled White Vinegar

Happy Cleaning!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment