About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Playing with momma & dadda

Today Nate had clinicals and it was raining out so Nataleigh & I had a playdate inside!  She just loves to play infront of the mirror...she likes other babies and hasn't figured out that it's her own reflection she is playing with!  I love it!







After she was done playing with the mirror, she wanted to roll all over the floor and play with her toys.  As she played, I did some housework (cleaned the kitchen, reorganized the closet, cleaned the bedroom and did the laundry).  She is such a joy to have around...I would be so bored without her when Nate is gone. 

The other day Nate was playing with her and I got a few cute pictures I wanted to share with you all!  He was feeding her some apple juice...he informed me that she learned how to hold her own bottle...something I don't usually see since I nurse her....but he told me that one day he wanted her to hold the bottle and decided he wasn't going to give it to her until she held it by herself!  I thought it might be a little mean at first but then I realized that she is smart enough to do it and it didn't take her long before she was holding her own bottle!  Hope you enjoy these cute pictures!





I just love this last picture because she loves to copy people!

Well that's all for now....till next time!

1 comment: