About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Homemade Dishwasher Soap

This recipe is extremely easy and is very, VERY cost effective!  How much does it cost per load you ask?  It averages out to about 1 cent per load!!!!  Now that is SUPER exciting!  So without any further ado here is the recipe.

Dishwasher Soap:
1 1/2 cup Borax
1 1/2 cup Baking Soda
1 cup Table Salt

Mix together in a plastic container and use 1/4 cup per load.  Use White distilled Vinegar for the rinse aid.

I have used this and its fantastic!  I was so surprised how well the vinegar made things shine and it doesn't even smell like vinegar!

Happy Cleaning!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment