About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

39 Week Survey

How far along? 39 weeks and 2 days!  Only 5 more days till my due date and 11 days till the doctors due date...getting closer and closer...woo hoo!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 38 lbs. 
How big is baby? The baby is between 19-21 inches long and weighs between 7 to 8 lbs.  I'm actually curious to know how big he actually is. 
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! Can't wait to get back to wearing normal clothes again!
Sleep:Not the best lately....I toss and turn all night long...and Nate can barely sleep in the same room because I am snoring so bad!
Best moment this week: Celebrating my husbands birthday on Saturday
Movement: yes...they are definitely slowing down now.  I can make out body parts when he moves though..kinds crazy Nate even felt it the other night and thought it was pretty cool!
Food cravings: Anything.
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Well this is a touchy subject right now.  It seems everytime I go to my OBGYN and they check me I go into false labor...so it happened last week again on Wednesday and Nate had to be replaced at work and I had to find someone to watch Nataleigh as we went to the hospital...not so easy at 10ish at night on a week night!  I am now dilated to 3.5 to 4cm and I am 60% effaced as we left the hospital on Thursday am around 230.
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out
Stretchmarks? A few new ones..oh well!
How are you feeling?Okay.  I'm trying to be content but I don't think I am doing a very good job at it!
What I am looking forward to: making the call to everyone that it is really happening....that will be so exciting!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite, getting good sleep, being able to put on my shoes/socks all by myself without being out of breath, wearing normal clothes! 
Weekly Wisdom:
Be patient
Milestones: Making it another week!  Getting closer and closer to the due date...never thought I would make it this far

Pictures to come.

Well that is all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment