About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 13 of Blog Challenge

So I haven't been blogging lately but for a great reason.  I had my son, Adam a week ago today...so I guess I am going to play catch up...

Day 13-Goals

These are in no particular order...just things I was thinking of this morning.

1. To be debt free in 2 years (my time frame)

2. Be the best mom and wife I can be with God's guidance and help

3. Nurse Adam for at least one year

4. Possible go back to work 3 days a month...we'll see after a few more weeks

5. Get Adam sleeping through the night by 10 weeks...hoping sooner..he is doing great so far!

6. Do daily devotions on my own, with my kids and with Nate

7. Teach my kids about the Lord so they will want a personal relationship with Him....very important.

8. Figure out if we are going to home school the kids or do private schooling...big decision to make.

9. Take time out daily to spend quality time with Nate.

10. Live on a budget, within or below our means so we can give more

11. Buy a house with cash...no mortgage :D...we'll see how that one turns out!

12. Buy cars with cash only never take out a loan again!

13. Be content with my situation...whatever it may be

14. Lose weight and maintain a healthy weight (the weight I was at for our wedding)

15. Provide healthy meals for my family to enjoy & thrive from

Well that is all I could think of this morning.

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment