About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 16 of Blog Challenge

Day 16-Dream house

This one is a toughy...I love houses so I will describe it...maybe I can find a picture later.

I would like it to have a bedroom for each child (not sure how many that is going to be), a master suite with walk-in closets with great built-in organizers, and a bathroom to connect that is spacious (needs to have a shower and a jacuzzi tub!)  I would love a nice entry way with a closet for coats for all seasons or a mud room that could hold all the coats for the various seasons.  A nice laundry room that is super organized with baskets for each person in the house to put away their clothes and bins to help sort laundry.  I would prefer it to have 2 more bathrooms so that we could entertain more.  A den would be nice to  hold all of our books and computer desk.  I would like a dining room that could be a separate room or it could be an open floor plan that opens up to the living room and kitchen.  The kitchen needs to be big because the women in the family like to cook and we all need our space...anyone remember Thanksgiving 2008?  haha!  It was cramped in our kitchen.  It would be nice to have a large living room with a fireplace and multiple areas to lounge around and entertain family/friends.  I would also like a finished basement so that we could host larger family get togethers as well.  In the basement it could have another bathroom and bedroom for guests (their own living quarters basically)  A garage is necessary for Nate...I think of his needs too :D  A nice size backyard for the kids to play in and run around and have a great time.  I really enjoyed having a large yard to play in growing up.  I think that is my all on my list.  Not sure how many square feet this "Dream House" would have to be but I am guessing around 3000 square feet.

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like you laundry room ideas. And yes I remember thanksgiving '08 :)

    ReplyDelete