About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 18 of Blog Challenge

Day 18-Something you regret

I could go on and on about all the things I regret but I am not going to.  I have learned many thing from the time I rebelled against my mom and other hard lessons from ignorant decisions I have made in my short time on this earth.  God has given us all a free will to choose what we want...sometimes we make the right decision and this makes him happy but I think a lot of the time we make the wrong decision and God doesn't like our choice but he loves us regardless....because of this love we should confess to him and others if we have made a bad decision.

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment