About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 10 of Blog Challenge

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Well this is a pretty easy one....I'm afraid of the dark for the most part especially when I am alone.  If I have other people around me I'm fine but my mind starts to deceive me and I freak myself out...it's silly I know!  However when I do go to sleep I have to have my room pitch black...any kind of light keeps me up for a while.  I don't get it but that's how it is.

I'm also afraid of spiders and snakes..they creep me out!

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment: