About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 17 of Blog Challenge

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Well this one I feel is a little hard to decide but I guess I am looking forward to the Belcher Reunion I am organizing that is going to be Memorial Day weekend.

Nataleigh's birthday is coming up and I want to start getting prepared for that.

We would like to move into a  bigger place but not sure if we will end up doing that.

Having everyone in the family meet little Adam.

Being able to go out again once RSV season has calmed down so our little guy doesn't get sick.

SPRING!!!!!   &  SUMMER!!!!!!

I think that is all I am looking forward to.

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment