About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 5 of Blog Challenge

Hey all!  Well no baby yet so the blogging continues!

Day 5-Your siblings

This is an interesting topic also!  I have 1 brother Nick and 2 half brothers Patrick and Derrick.

Nick: My big brother...the one who tortured me when we were growing up :D  He is a great guy and I am happy he is my brother.  He is 18 months older than me and is single.  He loves to have a good time doing whatever.  One of my favorite memories of him is when we were little.  He would be across the room and would walk real slow up to me with his hands in tickle mode and just tickle me till I almost peed my pants...I think I did on a couple occasions because he wouldn't stop...haha!  Till this day if he does this...I start laughing while he is across the room!  I can't stop.

Patrick:  Well I don't have much to say about him because I have never met him.  I would like to meet him someday but I think for now I will just wait.  I'm curious about him though.  I found out about him when I was I think 10 or 11.  I was at my aunts house for a week and she asked me how Patrick was doing...I said,"Who is Patrick?"  She knew right then she did an OOPS!  then called my mom and then she sat me down and explained to me that he was my brother.  I was very confused because I knew nothing about him.  Well from what I have gathered is that my dad had an affair and Patrick was the result.  I know that his mom got married and the man that married her adopted him.  My dad gave up all rights to him but he is still a blood relative and I know that the Belcher gene is a very dominant gene so I am curious also to know what he looks like.

Derrick:  My little brother.  I'm 12 years older than him.  He lives with his mom in Owosso and I don't see him all that often.  We connect every once in a while on Facebook and over the phone but it is a little more difficult to see him.  He is currently in 8th grade.  He is very tall and slender.  I don't really know his personality all that much but I know that he considers me his favorite sister :D  He would always come up to me and give me a big hug and tell me he loves me!  He is a good kid.  He is also much taller than me (he gets that from his mom)


Here is a family picture from our wedding

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment: