About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 6 of Blog Challenge

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Nataleigh has such a sweet spirit and amazes me everyday with the new things she learns each and everyday!  I love her so much and I hope when baby boy gets here she does well with him....I'm sure there will be an adjustment period but I am hoping she will continue to be my little helper.  Momma loves you!

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment