About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 12 of Blog Challenge

Day 12-What you believe

I believe in God and that his only Son, Jesus Christ, died on the cross for our sins.  If you confess your sins then he will forgive you of your sins.  Ask Jesus into your heart and his spirit will come in and be with you all the days of your life.

I made this important decision when I was a freshmen in high school.  I was at Camp Barakel and the speaker was Tom Harmon.  He came around to each  group and talked to us and he said something so profound to me I will never ever forget it.  He said, "God will never divorce himself from us."  That's all and it brought me to tears and I know God had been working on my heart and I was scared to confess my sins and believe in him and ask him to come into my heart but after hearing that I had my friend Michelle go with me to the back stairwell and she prayed with me.

I had some good years and some bad years where I rebelled against my parents...but God's voice was still in me and he drew me back to himself.  I apologized to my parents and started to go to church again.  One of the ladies from the church I was attending took me under her wing and disciplined me...I didn't have that at the last church I was in...I didn't know you were to read your Bible and there were other things

2 comments:

  1. You have such sweet tender heart! Thanks for sharing. =0)

    ReplyDelete