About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 9 of Blog Challenge

Day 9-Pictures of your friends

 I'm "lucky" to have Nate as my best friend!
 Carrie Luna(2nd from left) and Sarah Davison (bride) are some of my closest girlfriends
 Of course my sister-in-laws are in my inner circle and know more than most do about me...I really enjoy their company, friendship, advice and we always have a great time together!
 Some of my girlfriends at a sleepover from 2007
 Bethany one of my good girlfriends
 Holly and her husband a couple that I love to be around!
 Nicole-best friend from high school that I am still in contact with...wish we could hang out more often!
 Dawn....one of the sweetest most godly ladies I know!  Our babies are 3 days apart  :D
 Kate a wonderful girl
 Desi...I just love her..our babies are also 3 days apart
 Of course my in-laws are important to me and friends I can count on!
 My mom and stepdad are very dependable and help me out soooo much!  I love them!
 Last but not least my brother Nick...a great guy who loves to have fun!

Well that is all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment