About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 11 of Blog Challenge

Day 11-Favorite TV shows
 
Absolute favorite TV show is The Amazing Race....love to see all the sights and challenges...plus it's a great family show.



I also really enjoy watching The Office, Celebrity Apprentice, Let's Make A Deal, The Price Is Right, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, American Idol and Dateline or 20/20 specials.  Man I didn't realize how much TV I watch...granted I don't watch them all everyday....not having a 19 month old...however Nataleigh loves Wheel of Fortune...she loves to guess the letters..its is super cute!

Well that's all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT!!!!!! LOVE ME SOME AMAZING RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete